Brand: ???
Shape: Robusto (6 x 50)
Tobacco Origin:
Wrapper: Maduro
Body: Full

We do not know what brand this cigar is, but it was delicious. If you know what it is, please advise, we will credit you! Thank you for the participation.

<Unknown Cigar> ??? Robusto

Description:
This cigar was absolutely fantastic. Really a great smoke. Full of deep, luxurious flavor, and although I would recommend it as a late afternoon or dinner cigar, I think it worked really well for me as a mid day cigar as well. On the other hand, I've been eating lots of heavy food for Passover lately, so that helps.

In this cigar, expect a quality build, smooth draw. It's as close to not being able to even notice the build as you'll get. I'd say that's as good as you can ask for. Also, it's beautiful. Dark, and oily on the wrapper, and a pleasure to look at. The fat size of it also just appeals to me as a cigar guy. The wider gauges, I find, cool off the smoke substantially, and that makes for a more pleasurable smoke. For more info on all that stuff, see the tutorials.

Flavor! Look for a deep, chocolate and coffee flavor in this cigar, a very old world type taste (it's a taste common to maduro cigars, and rather difficult to describe. It's a cross between aged leather and earth, a musky flavor, with something of a flower in there somewhere). One other thing you'll find with this cigar is a little spiciness you might not expect with the flavors I described above.

This cigar only gets better as you smoke it. Get yourself some!


Ratings:
Appearance and Construction: 12/15
Flavor: 24/25
Smoking Characteristics: 24/25
Overall: 19/20
Value: 14/15
Total: 93/100
Smoking Time: 1 hr. 30 min.
Price: I bought it at Bo's Cigar Lounge in Long Beach, CA for $14, but you can get it for ????