Brand: Thompson (Cuban Delights)
Shape: Churchill
Tobacco Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Maduro
Body: Light

Thompson Cuban Delights (Photo Cred: Thompson Cigar Co.)

Description: Talk about a smooth cigar. I might not be able to remember the last time I had tobacco this smooth, and to its merit, I really enjoyed it. On the other hand, I was expecting a bit more punch and flavor from a maduro (which, by the way is a poor term. This cigar is barely a maduro. It's really quite light in color as well as flavor).

The wrapper on this cigar was weak and crumbly. It flaked and broke uncontrollably, and it was probably in my humidor too long. Still, much like the Corojo cigar I smoked before this, I will most definitely be buying this again, with high expectations. I'm looking forward to it. I really couldn't say why I'm so optimistic about this cigar. So sue me, I liked it. Booyah.


Ratings:
Appearance and Construction: 8/15
Flavor: 19/25
Smoking Characteristics: 22/25
Overall: 18/20
Value: 14/15
Total: 81/100
Smoking Time:
Price: $50 for a bundle of 25 cigars (about $2 per cigar) at Thompson Cigar.