Brand: Licenciados
Shape: Wavell
Tobacco Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Connecticut
Body: Mild

Licenciados Connecticut Wavell


Description: I'm hoping to buy more of these cigars soon, because the cigar I smoked from them was quite nice. Mild in body, mild in flavor, but smooth and tasty. In short, I'd recommend it. I should also mention that the cigar I smoked was old, sitting in my humidor for well over a year now, without a plastic cover.

What can I say, this cigar aims to please. It's a pleasant smoke, not a crazy wow factor here. The website where you can buy them (see below for the link to Mike's Cigars) claims a creamy, nutty flavor. I didn't see it. I tasted a barbecue. To me, the flavor was like a piece of meat, still red on the inside, and then that flavor watered down. Beyond that I didn't really find any specific flavor profiles to mention. Enjoy this cigar in a relaxing environment, during the day. This is a day cigar, if you can manage that. As compared with the previously reviewed the El Maestro cigar also by Mike's Cigars, this is a much smoother experience. Enjoy.

Ratings:
Appearance and Construction: 11/15
Flavor: 20/25
Smoking Characteristics: 23/25
Overall: 17/20
Value: 14/15
Total: 85/100
Smoking Time: 45 min
Price: ~$80 for a box of 25 ($3.20 per cigar) at Mike's Cigars.