Brand: Victor Sinclair
Shape: Churchill (7 x 50)
Tobacco Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Natural/Connecticut
Body: Medium


Description: This is not a smoke that will leave you wowed and begging for more. It's not incredibly strong, incredibly flavorful, incredibly anything. Not even incredibly bad. The burn was even the whole way through (it was breezy out, but when the cigar burned unevenly, I turned it the opposite way, and it evened itself out). The wrapper was a pretty almond color, a bit veiny, and somewhat rough, but well made. Because of my experience with the previous cigar of the same type (Twitter followers have the full story ;) @TheClassyCigar), I chose to play it safe and cut with a V-Cut. The wrapper held together perfectly the whole time. The draw was great. The flavor was really the only thing I had any sort of qualm with in this cigar.

Not unlike another Victor Sinclair I reviewed, the flavor in this cigar left much to be desired. While it did have a distinct flavor, it was not one I could confidently call a positive one. Also like the other Victor Sinclair, I had trouble pinning down the flavor. My instinct was to tag the flavor as one that was distinctly grassy, like fresh greens of some sort, but with overtones of a bitter grapefruit. This is one time I will let you make the decision. Do you like the flavor of this cigar? Let us know in the comments down below, or email us!

Ratings:
Appearance and Construction: 13/15
Flavor: 14/25
Smoking Characteristics: 24/25
Overall: 16/20
Value: 13/15
Total: 80/100
Smoking Time: 1 hr. 15 min.
Price: ~$2 per cigar